[Gambas-user] XML component examples

Ronan Chilvers ronan at ...384...
Mon Nov 15 10:23:49 CET 2004

Ron Onstenk wrote:
<snip>
> | > <VirtualHost 1.2.3.4>
>
> but this one also should be *:80 or ?

</snip>

Yes, I reckon you could do this one the same, too.

<snip>
> IE, Konqueror and FireFox
> I changed the gateway to the winbox and a old router program between
> the ethernet and ISDN card after sending the previous message.
> All can reach using ISDN, ADSL disconnected, across the window box
> None can using the ADSL connection without proxy.tiscali.nl
>
> The www site is with ADSL and ISDN OK.
</snip>

Tiscali wouldn't be blocking port 80 on your connection would they ?
Would be very strange if you have

<snip>

> | <snip>
> |
> | ????  Apache started by inetd ?  Why?
>
> No idea why Leo does.

</snip>

Unusual to run apache through inetd, except on very low access sites.
As traffic mounts apache should be run as a daemon, really.

<snip>
> For me it does, I'm not that big guru, it make sense as I had also
> some questions about the DNS records, I got back was a bit strange.
>
> Thanks for you explain and tips. I send to Leo the webmaster.
</snip>

At least we'll be a step further on to sorting it out, eh!!??!!

:-)

Cheers

Ronan