[Gambas-user] Databases

nigel at ...38... nigel at ...38...
Sun Nov 7 20:38:10 CET 2004

It's strange how things seem to rear their head. I was looking at this on Friday
and downloaded both Sybase and freetds.

I will do some investigation into what is required and start working on it......but
saying that, I started working on an odbc driver a couple of months ago,
but am now having to fit it in with my real work.

After the odbc, I will do tds so we can have access to sybase and MS SQL.

Nigel