[Gambas-user] END SUB causes weird error

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Nov 5 21:46:46 CET 2004

I am porting yet another VB app in Gambas.  This afternoon I
copied a SUB into my Gambas class and forgot to remove the SUB
from END SUB at the end of it.  Rather than give me an error
about that, the compiler then refused to recognize any form
controls unless I qualified them with ME. first... kept going
"Unknown identifier: Timer1" etc.  (Sorry that I can't send the
project or give an exact quote.... no way to get stuff off the
machine I'm working on today.)  I think this should probably be
clarified if possible, especially if END never takes any
arguments.

Rob