[Gambas-user] help please!!! libkwalletclient.so.1

Rick ricardo.blanco at ...676...
Fri Nov 5 16:12:17 CET 2004

hi guys im trying to run the datareport example but i cant bacause
gambas tells me gb.qt.kde and gb.qt.kde.html not found, i downloaded the
rpms but i cant install it because it ask me for libkwalletclient.so.1

i have installed kdelibs but not such library, i downloaded again
kdelibs, but to install it, before a need installed qt 3.3.3, arts 1.3.1
and kdelibs3_doc, so i installed qt and arts, but when i try to install
kdelibs_doc it asks me for libkwalletclient.so.1, why it asks me for a
library that i cant have until i install kdelibs????  how can i obtain
such library ???

thanks a lot

PD: im using suse 9.0 gambas .99 rc1 and kde 3.1
if someone uses suse 9.0 please help me to upgrade kde 3.1 to 3.3.1,
maybe it install that library
i tried with Yast but it dont update kde or what im doing wrong???