[Gambas-user] event handling for member of a collection

Bodard Fabien gambasfr at ...11...
Thu Nov 4 23:30:22 CET 2004

Le jeudi 4 Novembre 2004 22:44, LACKKD at ...674... a écrit :
> If I have:
>
> Dim colToolBtns AS Collection
> Dim tBtn AS ToolButton
> Dim i AS Integer
>
> For i = 0 To 10
> tBtn = new TollButton(frmMain)
// tBtn = new ToolButton(frmMain)  --> workbetter with no spelling fault
 tBtn = new ToolButton(frmMain) as "myButton"

> colToolBtns.Add(tBtn, i)
> Next
>

> How can I now access the click() event of the buttons in the collection?
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin

Then add a sub like this :

PUBLIC SUB MyButton_Click()

END

and use the LAST keyword to manage each button. I think it can be usefful to
add a virtual index in the tag property of each button.

 Dim colToolBtns AS Collection
 Dim tBtn AS ToolButton
 Dim i AS Integer

 For i = 0 To 10
   tBtn = new ToolButton(frmMain) as "myButton"
tBtn.Tag = i
colToolBtns.Add(tBtn, i)
 Next
END