[Gambas-user] GridView (feature request)

Marco Gusy picander78 at ...325...
Wed Nov 3 15:32:10 CET 2004

It may be very useful to have a "backcolor" property in the .GridCell class,
this would add a lot of power to this nice component.

A "tag" property would also be useful:In Visual Basic I created a similar user
control and used to show data from a recordset like this
"ID , Row, Col, Text"
I stored the ID in the tag of the cell, so each time I modify a cell content
in runtime i know exactly what record should I update.
Anyway, While the "tag" property can be simulated with an external array the
backcolor should be coded in the control, so it's more important

Thanks

Marco