[Gambas-user] Re: Your software Gambas registered on Skysoft

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Nov 3 12:57:05 CET 2004

On Tuesday 02 November 2004 09:25, you wrote:
> Dear Colleague,
>
> We have started a new astronomical software directory, Skysoft,
> available at the address http://www.skysoft.org, and we have added your
> software to our database. The relative information was found on the
> web, but can be incomplete or inaccurate, so please visit our site to
> integrate it. Also if you know of other software or people who would be
> interested in contributing, please let me know, and give them the
> Skysoft URL.  At the end of this mail, we give a summary of site
> self-portrait.
>
> Thank you for your attention,
> Best regards
>
>  Carlo Baffa                          INAF-Osservatorio Astrofisico di
> Arcetri baffa at ...667...               Largo Fermi 5
>  http://www.skysoft.org               I-50125-Firenze ITALY

Hello,

Could you fix the following on the Gambas description on your site ?

- Gambas does not run on Windows.
- The main language of Gambas is C, not C++. Or put the two if you like.

Thanks in advance,

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...