[Gambas-user] ComboBox.Clean basic question

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Mon May 31 17:28:33 CEST 2004

Am Montag, 31. Mai 2004 17:10 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
> On Monday 31 May 2004 16:44, Hans-Martin Bundeshund wrote:
> > Dear Benoit,

> > > Use the "make source archive" entry in the IDE menu, and send me the
> > > tar.gz file to my e-mail in the signature. Don't forget to tell me
> > > where to click to get the crash.
> >
> > Did You get my mail? Is it useful for You? If not, i'll write a smaller
> > sample. Please let me know.
> >
> > > Regards,
> >
> > HM
>
> Yes. I just didn't have the time to look at it...

No problem! You work is worth a gift. A good bottle wine would be the best.
But wine from germany to france? Hm... You have much better wines as we have.
Do You like beer? German Bier? If so, I'll spend a collection to You! Just
send me a adress to send to...

Best regards,

HM