[Gambas-user] anyone see what is happening here?

Grahame White grahame at ...457...
Mon May 31 02:04:49 CEST 2004

I've started adding the infrastructure for highscore tables in my project,
where the score is the time taken to complete the board.

When the project creates the highscore arrays it sets the default scores to
10 hours and the default name to "A N Other". Done using the equivalent
of :
	global.highscoreentry.score = time(10, 0, 0)
	global.highscoreentry.name = "A N Other"

Now if, right after declaring this, I do a :
	print  global.highscoreentry.score

I get 10:00:00 come up in the console, as expected. However when I actually
display the highscore table the score entries are all 00:00:00, obviously
not what was expected. The funny thing is that the name is displayed as it
should be.

I've attached my project as it is now.

To reproduce :
	1) load the project in gambas
	2) goto Game->Show Highscores

Simple as that.

I'm pretty sure I've declared the variables with the correct scope because,
as I mentioned above, the name is being displayed correctly.

Any help would be appreciated

Grahame