[Gambas-user] Solitaire fixed

Grahame White grahame at ...457...
Sun May 30 12:21:48 CEST 2004

> I spent about 2 hours trying out various things last night but I still
> can't get the solitaire project to work again.
>
> Grahame

Well I finally figured out what was wrong... One of the board layouts was
only half coded which only goes to show that debugging whilst tired is a
silly thing to try :)

So here's the updated version

new :
	Added several new boards
	Game now tells player if they win
	Made the finish cell have a sunken border
		(the finish cell is the cell that the last ball must end up in to win)
	Added a tmp ball graphic taken from the eremit[1] solitaire game

Benoit - If you could send me the ball graphic you made I'll use that
instead.

Grahame

[1] http://www.student.hig.se/~nd02aho/stuff/eremit/Eremit.html