[Gambas-user] ComboBox.Clean basic question

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun May 30 00:12:02 CEST 2004

On Sunday 30 May 2004 00:05, Hans-Martin Bundeshund wrote:
> Am Samstag, 29. Mai 2004 23:49 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
> > If you program crashed, it means that there is a bug somewhere in the
> > interpreter or in the qt component.
>
> This is possible, but I don't hope/thing so. I use SuSE 9.1 with KDE 3.2.2,
> gambas 0.92 with mysql-support. As you see, the sample I quoted, works form
> me. I think it must have be something with my code. Do you know a link
> where I can see a example for working with comboboxes?
>
> > But this bug could be very nasty, and having just a little piece of your
> > code can't help me fixing it.
>
> OK, I understand. But I had have problems wirting the
> 'insert-into-combobox.text'-code. As You can see, I allways use the
> TRY-function, without I get some errors. I think I make some basicly wrong
> with my filling the 'combobox.text'.
>
> > I need the entire project, and the version of Gambas you used to run it.
>
> If so, how can I send it to You?
>

>  Regards,
> HM

Use the "make source archive" entry in the IDE menu, and send me the tar.gz
file to my e-mail in the signature. Don't forget to tell me where to click to
get the crash.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...