[Gambas-user] ComboBox.Clean basic question

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat May 29 23:49:25 CEST 2004

On Saturday 29 May 2004 23:43, Hans-Martin Bundeshund wrote:
> Am Samstag, 29. Mai 2004 22:25 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
>
> > I see no problem with clearing the combobox on my machine.
> >
> > Can you send me the project that crashes so that I debug it ?
>
> Oh, I see. I created a small application, only have a combobox and a
> button:
>
> +++
> PUBLIC SUB _new()
>   combobox1.Add("Entry1")
>   combobox1.Add("Entry2")
>   combobox1.Add("Entry3")
> END
>

> PUBLIC SUB Button1_Click()
>   combobox1.Clear
>   combobox1.Add("New1")
>   combobox1.Add("New2")
>   combobox1.Add("New3")
> END
> +++
>
> For my suprise this works for me, too. So I must make some mistake, filling
> my combobox, I guess. Here is my source:
>
> +++
>   $hConn.Open
>   'sstring = "a simple sql-select"
>   rData = $hConn.Exec(sstring)
>     FOR EACH rData.Field
>         TRY rData.MoveTo(rDZ)
>         TRY ProdukteListBox.add(rData!id & "-" & rData!name1 & " - " &
> Str(rData!datum) & " - " & rData!status1)
>     INC rDZ
>     NEXT
>   $hConn.Close
>   ME.SetFocus
>   ME.Refresh
> +++
>

> Regards,
> HM

If you program crashed, it means that there is a bug somewhere in the
interpreter or in the qt component.

But this bug could be very nasty, and having just a little piece of your code
can't help me fixing it.

I need the entire project, and the version of Gambas you used to run it.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...