[Gambas-user] Backgroundimage

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu May 27 22:19:07 CEST 2004

On Thursday 27 May 2004 14:52, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Draw.Begin(me)
>   Draw.Picture(Picture["mypicture'],0,0)
> Draw.End

I actually tried those exact 3 lines (well, without the syntax
error and with a picture of one of my cats :) ) when I was
initially replying to him, in the Form_Open event, but they had
no visible effect.  I assume that this is because, when you draw
on a form, it's not persistent (it has no Cached property as a
DrawingArea does.)  However, I haven't tried putting those into
the Form_Draw event!

Rob