[Gambas-user] MP3

Tim Hanschen Tim.Hanschen at ...20...
Tue May 25 14:21:24 CEST 2004

I read a bit docu... there is a remote interface for mpg321 available... you can set mpg321 in an interactive mode. That means that you can type in a command for stop, ff or rew, but I do not know how to send these "keys" from gambas... I tried to write it to stdout, but that did not work.. ;-(

- Tim -

gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 24.05.04 16:40:14:

On Monday 24 May 2004 06:56, Tim Hanschen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> ich want do program a MP3 player with gambas... is there something
> available to play back MP3 files? At the moment I just call mpg321 with
> EXEC, but then I have of course no controls.. e.g. rev, ff, stop, ...
>
> Are ther any controls in gambas itself?
>
> regards,
>   - Tim -

You can try the SDL component, with the Music class, but it is not very
accurate. Tell me the result.

Are you sure you can't send keys to mpg123 while it runs. Or you can try
mplayer, I think it can play *.mp3.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...