[Gambas-user] ./ & root problem

Pozzo mauriiiii3001 at ...325...
Sat May 22 15:10:43 CEST 2004

Hi All,
I'm writing a program to simplify the instalations of programs, it
should automatize the ./configue, make , make install procedure and
search for the program wich it dipends, but I'm just starting and I've
already found a problem! after extracting the file I've launched the
./configure command:

 EXEC [ext &/ nome &/ "./configure"]WAIT

where ext and nome complete the path where I'extrated the files.
The problem is that the output of ./configure is sent to the ./
directory of my program and not to the ./ directory of the configure, it
means that all the modifications made by configure and all the files
created by it are stored in /home/evilangel/Gambas/gIP (where my program
run) and not in /home/evilangel/.gIP/<programname>!

Another thing how can I execute a program like root??

Please help me

thanks

Maurizio