[Gambas-user] Using HTTPClient

locke demosthenes vbd950 at ...43...
Sat May 22 14:51:02 CEST 2004

I've been trying to write a program which downloads
debian packages lists, extracts them, lists them,
allows you to download a package, and uses alien to
convert it to a slackware package, then installs it.
Basically, I love the speed of slackware, but I miss
the ability to look through a huge list of packages.
Swarett's list is much smaller.  Right now, I'm stuck
on the first stop though.  I looked at the HTTP
example, and it looks great.  The problem is, although
I include gb.Net in my project, it still doesn't have
HTTPClient.  How do I get that?  My second question,
can gb.Compress decompress tar.gz files, and if so
how?  Thanks in advance

                                            --Dan