[Gambas-user] Application.Env

Mark Dootson mark.dootson at ...462...
Fri May 21 16:25:56 CEST 2004

Hi, I'm new to the list but can't find any mention of the following.
Is anyone else setting any environment variables?
Maybe I missed something on the list but the _put method of .ApplicationEnv
calls app_env_get instead of app_env_put? So the environment accessed by
Application.Env is effectively read only.

I'm not a C programmer so  I don't know how to post a proper patch - but
changing gbx_c_application.c    ......

PUBLIC GB_DESC NATIVE_AppEnv[] =

  GB_METHOD("_put", NULL, app_env_get, "(Value)s(Key)s"),

 GB_METHOD("_put", NULL, app_env_put, "(Value)s(Key)s"),

 did the trick for me.

Thanks for a brilliant application.

Mark