[Gambas-user] Interbase/Firebird

Daniel daniel.campos at ...338...
Wed May 19 19:23:58 CEST 2004

El mar, 18-05-2004 a las 04:07, Budi Arief Gusandi escribió:
> Hi..
>
> Any component for interbase or firebird ? seems those are cool free
> database servers, not like commercial mysql.

Well, mysql can be considered commercial just if you buy support, but it
is free software... by other side, I think the most interesting thing
would be an ODBC component, as it would give access to any kind of
database server, even SqlServer and .MDB trough "mdbtools".

FireBird is cool, this is true :-)

Regards,

Daniel Campos