[Gambas-user] Ruckus Cure!

Devilyn wizardmansite at ...43...
Wed May 19 06:56:53 CEST 2004

Ok Well I installed all the files needed that are on
the web site.. and guess what version 92a works
perfect so far! I even got the sound SDL working..
Humm ok well in 0.92a when it loads and the
introscreen pops up it says it is version 0.92 not
0.92a.. But it seems to work. Also I tryed version
0.93a well it did install and the sound sdl was in
there but for some reason after I choose the Sound SDL
on the list the ok button at the bottom of the screen
will not work.. Also when I try to make an executeable
file off the main gambus screen it will not work it
just says as the bottom of the screen makin the file
or what ever it says... anyway I am so happy to get
gambas 0.92a to work... I really look forward to seein
version 0.93a or b workin... Also my programming
skills have got a lot better... I have started working
on my Role Playing Game... My goal is to make a
toolkit that people can use to make games. Because you
do not need speed in the program.. as it is kinda turn
based.. Also I really wanna make it internet playable
with client and server... So yes my toolkit is comin
along fine! But there will be a lot of questions.. ok
bye for now,
and thanks for the great basic programming tool.
  Dev