[Gambas-user] Bug in 0.93 ide

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon May 17 09:35:07 CEST 2004

On Monday 17 May 2004 09:23, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Monday 17 May 2004 13:20, danielcampos at ...282... wrote:
> > >There is a problem with my exemple too(clock)... gbx say : "too many
> > >arguments"...
> >
> > I'm unable to run the 'MoviePlayer' example from the IDE, it also says
> > 'too many arguments' on Mandrake 10
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Daniel Campos
>
> To fix it, open the MoviePlayer example, open the  FMoviePlayer form, move
> it, and recompile.
>
> Regards,

Apparently, you must set Enabled to false in the DrawingArea of the
FMoviePlayer form so that mplayer can use it.

But it seems that sometimes the IDE freezes when running this project. Running
it outside the IDE works. Maybe there is a bad interaction between the
running mplayer and the internal debugger...

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...