[Gambas-user] Some type of better graphics support.

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon May 17 09:05:36 CEST 2004

On Monday 17 May 2004 03:49, locke demosthenes wrote:
> Under Windows, I enjoyed making simple 3d games in VB
> using a 3d engine called Revolution3d
> (www.revolution3d.de).  Obviously, you wouldn't use
> this under linux as it is DX based, but I'm just
> wondering:
> Is there any OpenGL, SDL, or other graphics library
> support in Gambas?  I'm looking for any way to do 3d
> graphics under gambas besides writing my own little
> wireframe engine.
>                                        --Dan

This would need a wrapper OpenGl gambas component (not hard to do, but
tedious) combined with the SDL component I think. Any volunteer ? :-)

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...