[Gambas-user] A problem with gambas 0.92a compilation

Daniel daniel.campos at ...338...
Thu May 13 22:09:02 CEST 2004

> > >Regards,
> >
> > nb : the nvidia module can cause this sort of pb, you can then make soft
> > links to nvidia's lib.
>

> It's mabe when i've installed the nvidia driver...

Yes, I had also problems each time I installed the nvidia driver with
3D  and other graphical programs, that I could solve with symlinks. May
be this should be specified in the Gambas FAQ.