[Gambas-user] WebBrowser Error

Dimitri Bellini dimitribellini at ...69...
Wed May 12 14:09:07 CEST 2004

Dear Daniel
	Ops... I forgot it but after i change it from Project-> Properties-> Advanced
options-> "Form controls are public"
I have the same error.
I must define "Form controls are public" when i create the Form?
thanks in advance
Dimitri