[Gambas-user] formatted output out of sql

Tim Hanschen Tim.Hanschen at ...20...
Tue May 11 19:31:57 CEST 2004

Well, I don't want to use SQL if it is not necessary... if you have an other idea let me know.

gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 11.05.04 15:43:31:

On Tuesday 11 May 2004 09:23, Tim Hanschen wrote:
> I want to format the output so that it looks a bit better:
> first_album           first_singer          first_title
> second_album     second_singer     second_title
> Can I edit the select-command so that the result is formatted?

I'm sure there's a very long expression you could put in your
select to make MySQL pad the names out to your liking, but why
on earth wouldn't you keep the fields separate and concatenate
them in Gambas?  There's a reason people say "SQL" stands for
"Scarcely Qualifies as a Language". :)

Rob