[Gambas-user] again MySQL

Tim Hanschen Tim.Hanschen at ...20...
Tue May 11 11:23:32 CEST 2004

I just tried the Gambas Database Manager and I can connect to my database, but in my project it still does not work...

gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 11.05.04 11:12:03:

Hi Nigel,

well, all libraries are there, but in the .project file I found Library=gb.qt !!! I changed that to Library=gb.db, but this did not help.

I think I should recompile gambas with something that is missing at the moment.... any ideas?

- Tim -