[Gambas-user] Where I can ind the last Filter from Dialog

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon May 10 22:58:31 CEST 2004

On Sunday 02 May 2004 23:12, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut,
>
> if my Dialog.Filter = [ (as XML") & " (*.xml)",("as doc") & " (*.doc)",("as
> pdf") & " (*.pdf)", ("All files") & " (*.*)" ]
>
> How can I find out which Extention was choosen at Dialog.SaveFile , when
> it commes back?
> To add it to Dialog.Path when he was was typed.
>
> Amicalement
> Charlie

This is technically possible in QT, but I'm not sure in GTK+.

I think I will make in the future "dialog controls", i.e. a control that will
allow you to put a file selector in a form, with more control on it than the
standard dialog. This way, you will be able to do what you want.

But this will be QT-specific!

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...