[Gambas-user] Icon in the KDE-Systray

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon May 10 02:12:41 CEST 2004

On Saturday 08 May 2004 14:04, VBTricks.de.vu Webmaster wrote:
> Are there already any solutions for adding an icon to the
> "systray" (<- Windows) of the KDE-Bar? If not, this might be a
> great idea for a new component in a new version ;-)

That would be an extension to the gb.qt.kde component, and it
shouldn't be all that tough based on my own C++ experiences with
kicker applets and systray icons, but I don't know if the Gambas
IDE could handle designing a control as a normal window and
having it be in the systray instead at runtime.

Rob