[Gambas-user] Bennoit where is the fun....

nyarnon nyarnon at ...455...
Fri May 7 23:31:19 CEST 2004

Started out on Timex z80 basic, then came zx81 and not much later
spectrum. Then on my first 8086 I was blessed with the marvelous
GW-Basic. Thank god soon can Quick Basic in flavours and not much later
I thought Visual Basic was state of the art. When I stepped over to
Mandrake Linux last year I was lost. Started programming in Bash, see
sig Untill a search with SourceForge revealed Gambas. It looked weird
from name and documentation, yet Hbasic would not compile, XBasic is a
mess (I want forward not back) so I gave it a try. Considering the
years I program Basic now, I hope you understand what I say if I say:

This is to damn easy, where's the fun?

Thank you for Gambas, I hope to produce some nice programs with it.

--
  _-~(/\)~-_   . Cool3s - The Snippet Library System for Bash
 -_\-o<>o-/_-  . Serve reusable text pieces or generate them on the fly.