[Gambas-user] Bugreport: control content destroyed.

nyarnon nyarnon at ...455...
Sat May 8 16:11:43 CEST 2004

Just an observation, query for confirmation.

I use a form with a textbox control to retrieve userinput.
I made form controls public.

On another form following routine is used:

  'calling form to input data
  frmInputReq.ShowModal

  'Now I test if a directory exists. If it does not exist it is
  'created. After END IF the content of frmInputReq.TextBox1.Text
  'remains unaltered.
  'BUT! If the dir exists a warningbox is displayed and after
  'END IF frmInputReq.TextBox1.Text is corrupt.
  'Is Message.Warning corrupting stack?

  IF IsDir(frmMain.strRootdir &/ frmInputReq.TextBox1.Text) THEN
    Message.Warning("a warning that dir does not exist")
  ELSE
    MKDIR frmMain.strRootdir &/ frmInputReq.TextBox1.Text
  END IF

--
  _-~(/\)~-_   . Cool3s - The Snippet Library System for Bash
 -_\-o<>o-/_-  . Serve reusable text pieces or generate them on the fly.