[Gambas-user] About Activate and Deactive

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri May 7 23:52:07 CEST 2004

On Friday 07 May 2004 23:32, Daniel Campos wrote:
> Hello:
>
> What is the meaning of "Activate" and "Deactivate" events in window
> class?
>
> Documentation is not very informative in this point:
>
> Activate :
>
> Raised when the window is activated.
>
> I don't understand what is this activation and deactivation...
>
> Regards,

A window is activated when one of its child widgets gets the focus, and
deactivated when another window is activated.

It is a Qt thing, so this may need some test to analyze the exact behaviour of
this event :-)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...