[Gambas-user] Rewrite a line of a File

Gianni Piccini pastrano at ...431...
Thu May 6 20:04:34 CEST 2004

On Thu, 6 May 2004 18:26:04 +0200, you wrote:

> Some idea how can i replace it?
> Thanks in advance for any tips :-)

I'm going to write a similar thing this night, if file is small, I would
read all of it, split into lines for an array, and then search and replace
for the correct line, then save the file again with array contents. Or read
config file line by line, and save every line in another file during
reading, with the modification of the correct line.
If somebody knows simpler tasks like using writeprivateprofilestring in
windows, tell us :-)