[Gambas-user] how to add objects to toolbox?

Premoli, Roberto [ITPPG/1010] roberto.premoli at ...422...
Wed May 5 08:58:54 CEST 2004

hi!
I get started to convert my VB programs into Gambas.
Well, I need some objects as

VScrollBar,
HScrollBar,
line,
shape,
etc

But I dont see them into gambas's toolbox.
How can I add line,shape, etc. into toolbox?

Thanks,
Roberto

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the
sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer.