[Gambas-user] gb.net-component

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon May 3 21:26:30 CEST 2004

On Monday 03 May 2004 13:38, VBTricks.de.vu Webmaster wrote:
> I've selected the gb.net-component in the options of the
> project, but the component is not displayed in the toolbox.
> Might it be not working or where do I find it now?

Daniel hasn't released the final version that includes the
component icons.  Just go PUBLIC myClass as Socket (or whatever)
at the start of the module, and then in code go myClass = new
Socket, and it will be equivalent to what the forthcoming
version should do when you place it onto a form.

You can do the same with any Gambas control, btw, like a Timer or
Button or whatever.

Rob