[Gambas-user] Same Name Picture 3 times

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Mon May 3 19:24:51 CEST 2004

Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>On Sunday 02 May 2004 22:41, Charlie Reinl wrote:
>

>>Salut,
>>
>>I'm writing a class called XTableView.class who INHERITS TableView.class
>>from gb.qt.ext  both have Picture XTableView as Function who returns or
>>sets the Property Picture from TableView.
>>I ditn't use Property, while I return it out of an Array.
>>
>>But now I need from gb.qt  Picture, actually I solved the problem by adding
>>a Module which loads that Picture, but I would like to to it in the
>>XTableView.class.
>>
>>Is there a way to call the Picture from  gb.qt ( gb.qt.Picture don't work)
>>?
>>
>>Amicalement
>>Charlie
>>

>Sorry, but I didn't really understand what you need :-(

I have a Class , where I have a Function Picture.
But now I need in this Class to use the Picture from gb.qt.
If I call In my Class Picture["1234.png"] I'v get 'Is not an Object'
What is right, because my Function Picture needs (Row,Column, Optional
pPic as Picture)

So my question is, can I call directly  Picture from gb.qt. like I tried
    gb.qt.Picture["1234.png"]

Amicalement
Charlie