[Gambas-user] install error

M Sulchan Darmawan msdarmawan at ...396...
Wed Mar 31 09:38:53 CEST 2004

Dear ron, rob and mike,

I  have did what you guys suggested (except for v. 0.91). Dealing
with the source, I missed some library required by gambas. I'll try to
figure  out  this later. Meanwhile, I will start learning gambas on my
desktop PC.

for    http://www.thebrix.org.uk,  do  I  have  to be always connected
while urpmi gambas-gui ? Because I used dial-up connection ?

But,  thanks anyway for your suggestion. I'll post another question if
I meet other error ;)

bye,
msdarmawan
-EverAfter-

Rob, on Wednesday, March 31, 2004, 12:52:17 PM,
-=-=-=-=-=- Begin Message -=-=-=-=-=-