[Gambas-user] install error

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Mar 31 07:52:17 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 31 March 2004 00:17, ron wrote:
> It looks to me the gambas-gui-0.90-1mdk want some other rpms
> Do you have all the rpms, for gambas v 0.91 there are 7 rpms
> in total? In your case as it looks now 0.91 must be 0.90

He does have all the RPM's... he mentioned it in an earlier post.
Notice he's using a wildcard with urpmi.  For some reason the
wildcard only seems to be expanding to one file (looks like the
gambas-gui noarch.rpm.)

I've never seen that happen before, and would suggest he either
install from source as you guys suggest, or visit
http://www.thebrix.org.uk for info on setting my site up as an
urpmi repository (so you can just urpmi gambas-gui and have it
pull all the needed files down.)

> for 0.91 you could get them at http://www.kudla.org/
> (i found the site down atm)

It's definitely up... I'm typing on it ;)  But maybe there was a
network outage when you wrote that.

Rob