[Gambas-user] install error

M Sulchan Darmawan msdarmawan at ...396...
Wed Mar 31 06:43:14 CEST 2004

sorry for my bad english.

I've try what you suggested, but still give the same error :

[root at ...405... mandrake9.1rpm]#urpmi *86.rpm *noarch.rpm
installing gambas-gui-0.90-1mdk.noarch.rpm

Installation failed:
        gambas == 0.90 is needed by gambas-gui-0.90-1mdk
        gambas-doc is needed by gambas-gui-0.90-1mdk
        gambas is needed by gambas-gui-0.90-1mdk
[root at ...405... mandrake9.1rpm]#

I have no other idea :(

regards,
msdarmawan
-EverAfter-

Rob, on Wednesday, March 31, 2004, 10:36:57 AM,
-=-=-=-=-=- Begin Message -=-=-=-=-=-