[Gambas-user] install error

M Sulchan Darmawan msdarmawan at ...396...
Wed Mar 31 04:23:57 CEST 2004

First I try to run it in tmp at home directory, second I try to move
it  to /usr/src/mandrake9.1rpm but end with no luck. The error message
is still the same.

is  it because of incomplete Mandrake installation CD ? I'm installing
mandrake by copying from CD into HDD...
or  might  be src.rpms become corrupt during copy process from desktop
to laptop ?

need another suggestion.
Thanks in Advance.

Regards from Indonesia,
msdarmawan
-EverAfter-

Rob, on Tuesday, March 30, 2004, 10:21:18 PM,
-=-=-=-=-=- Begin Message -=-=-=-=-=-