[Gambas-user] editor functions

ron ronstk at ...239...
Tue Mar 30 21:38:26 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 30 March 2004 21:17, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 March 2004 21:26, BluPhoenyx wrote:
> > Are the recently mentioned editor changes planned for inclusion in the
> > near future? I like both the drop down list for changing procedures and
> > the split window will really help me while getting used to the Gambas
> > syntax.
>
> The drop down list is easy to add, but the split window is a problem,
> because there is no way to correctly implement it at the moment. I need to
> modify the internal QT Gambas editor widget so that it can display the same
> contents in two different places.
>
> Regards,

Mike:
The shot with the boxes is a personal addin I made a few versions back.
The split is not really a split of the editor but a synchronzed view of the
master editor.
You can't edit in it because it was only to have a look in another part of
the same module and gambas does not open same module twice.

Benoit:
I can send you the code for drop down if you want.
The split in the way as mentioned above works

Ron