[Gambas-user] i don't know what is that... core file

ron ronstk at ...239...
Tue Mar 30 20:57:29 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 30 March 2004 20:17, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Monday 29 March 2004 23:54, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> > Hi benoit ,
> >
> > In many of my project i've found some core files... an idea about that ?
> >
> > Fabien
>
> Beginner :-)
>
> Core files are generated by Linux when a process crashes (the Gambas
> interpreter here). A core file is the dump of all the memory used by a
> process. You can launch 'gdb' with a core file, and you will see exactly
> the state of the process when it crashed.
>
> If you don't want to get core files, type 'man ulimit'
>
> Regards,
I do not know beginneris for me, I feel stupid to :)

Just I do not have one and be curious what it show's with gdb
Try to get my linux crashing to get one. LOL

Hope I remember this if it happens.

Ron