[Gambas-user] How do i use columnview.MoveBelow() ?

ron ronstk at ...239...
Mon Mar 29 13:59:46 CEST 2004

Hi Benoit

I stripppppppppppppp a lotttttttt

>> Is there a way the .Item follows the internal pointer without the
>>  .Selected is set ?

> I really don't understand your point.

In the example you has given .item.selected was used.
But as I found with many try and error that I could walk and get the key.

> > In VB the .Parent gives a tree part where the parent is like the root
> > .Children[1] does the same for that child i.e. .Children[1].Key.
> >

> > I'm a bit sad now. :(
> >
> > Ron
>
> Gambas thinks are not exactly like VB things! :-)

Yeah, I found it the hard way but for some point I did like VB.
Part of a workflow and stock program in a repair center across
Europe doing the communication between 8 places for it.
I did the job right but management has failed at the end.

> -
> Benoit Minisini
> mailto:gambas at ...1...

In this case VB background brings wrong idea's for gambas :(
With the help of the test program I found it working and could
use the experience and finish the Find contribution.

Thanks for the example etc.

Ron