[Gambas-user] speaking about variables...

Rizky Tahara Shita rizky at ...225...
Sat Mar 27 03:51:24 CET 2004

At 03:22 27/03/2004, you wrote:
>On Thursday 18 March 2004 12:45, danielcampos at ...282... wrote:
> > Hi:
> >
> > These days we're talking a lot about variable declarations, and there's a
> > thing in VB that I hate a lot. If you use a C,C++,C# or Pascal compiler, it
> > warns you about unused variables, which is quite useful to clean the code,
> > after changes, usually made with few time.   In VB, you can define a
> > hundred variables, but nothing happens... May be the 'make exectuble'
> > option of the IDE, should report unused variables...
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Daniel Campos
> >

>Adding such a feature to the compiler will be interesting. But I think I will
>make it after the 1.0 :-)
>
>Regards,

sorry, may be this out of the content, but still about variable..
in PHP there is "variable variables".. (see php manual about that description)
will gambas has it too? since vb doesn't have it...

Regards,

tahara!