[Gambas-user] Contrib: I just add some old code from v 0.71

ron ronstk at ...239...
Sat Mar 27 01:32:53 CET 2004

Hi all,

I just add some code I made in version 0.71

This add 2 comboboxes to the editor.
On the left are the keywords like Form, btnXXXX
on the right side the events if they have code
It is really amazing if you have a working scroll mouse.
It steps as the TGV trough the code :)

Change on the left side updates of course the right side.
Select on the right side "where you want to go today" or
double click if you are happy with it.

I was also free at that time to add some Upper/Lower case functions
to the right mouse menu. Special the one to give the selected words
with first letter in Ucase and rest in Lcase.

The code used can updated to the latest development Benoit
has done and make usage of some classes he made.
At the time I wrote it the completion was not available and I had to
do myself a routine to get it this way.

I'm happy to have this functionality I made in 0.71 back.

Yes I know Benoit, It looks as VB, but it was one of the few handy
things it had.

BTW.
The code is just "As Is" inserted.
I had no change to make and compiled out of the box.

For release I just have to review it so it is idiot proof in the current
version of gambas. I'm also more advanced as in the old day's :)

Ron