[Gambas-user] CONTRIB: Modified Find for editor with List

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Mar 26 23:05:35 CET 2004

On Friday 26 March 2004 21:33, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Friday 26 March 2004 21:22, ron wrote:
> > Wish:
> > A reliable way to handover patches.
> > diff's are possible but are related to the released gambas version
> > and not the developer version you or other are working on.
> >
> > Ron
>
> Send diffs without forgetting the version, and I will deal with them.
>
> Anyway, I will look at your code carefully before inserting it !
>
> Regards,

Sure, no problem with that for the insertion.

Pleas see my note to Fabien too.
About the bug I mentioned and a wrong declaration used
but not operational bug.
His idea was already in it but I had the the problem a few times
with it too so it did not look as the right solution to me.

In the TestForm() I have forgotten to mark a line added by me.

Ron