[Gambas-user] CONTRIB: Modified Find for editor with List

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Mar 26 21:22:19 CET 2004

On Friday 26 March 2004 19:52, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Friday 26 March 2004 19:47, ron wrote:
> > On Wednesday 24 March 2004 22:44, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> > > hi ron
> > >
> > > I find a bug...
> > >
> > > 2 occur in the same line make a bug...
> > >
> > > I think you use the line number to set the columnview key.
> > >
> > > Fabien
> >
> > Fabian,
> >
> > Have you test it again?
> > Strange I got  the same error once in the 0.5 version.
> > More strange it is not repeatable.
> > It was on a line in a .class and .module that where the same.
> > The keys used in the columnview, as I checked later, are different.
> >
> > The found line with the error was ok the second time.
> > Repeating several times and it stays ok.
> >
> > I will review it again but have no clue where to look for yet.
> >
> > Ron
>
> When you find your developmement ready and stable, send it directly to my
> private e-mail so that I include it in the IDE.
>
> Regards,

Thanks Benoit.

It involves just the 2 filesin the tar.
They are not changed after this release.
I have marked the changes with two lines
'*** add ron begin ***
'*** add ron end ***
to easy find the changes and add's in it.
Just checked and 2 lines are '*** change ron
Nice test to see how it works.
I belive it is stable, still worried  about the 1 error I had in using
it the last 2 day's playing with it.

The whole gambas is in unstable state because I'm working on next idea's

I'm using now the editor with a budy editor in readonly mode as lookup
for code in same class like a note.
(stable but need a copy text function instead of dragging only)

Also the RMB menu on a form in desing mode to show witch events already have
code are marked with icon.
(unstable for release but working)

Object browser what is in the project working on.
For lookup all Sub and Functions and parameters with detailed view.
(very early stage, not usable yet)

Wish:
A reliable way to handover patches.
diff's are possible but are related to the released gambas version
and not the developer version you or other are working on.

Ron