[Gambas-user] CONTRIB: Modified Find for editor with List

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Mar 26 19:47:06 CET 2004

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 22:44, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> hi ron
>
> I find a bug...
>
> 2 occur in the same line make a bug...
>
> I think you use the line number to set the columnview key.
>
> Fabien

Fabian,

Have you test it again?
Strange I got  the same error once in the 0.5 version.
More strange it is not repeatable.
It was on a line in a .class and .module that where the same.
The keys used in the columnview, as I checked later, are different.

The found line with the error was ok the second time.
Repeating several times and it stays ok.

I will review it again but have no clue where to look for yet.

Ron