[Gambas-user] Help on locale settings

Laurent Godard listes.godard at ...11...
Thu Mar 25 09:08:29 CET 2004

Hi all,

as a totally newbie in Linux world i did some changes on locales without
taking care (i needed to switch locale for testing purposes)

Now, half of my apps shows en_US settings even if KDE language is set to
french (eg thunderbird shows english date but Konqueror is ok)

The most important is that gambas now speaks english
More, i tried to launch Gmine
- old version 0.5 : just a message saying "cannot switch to language
en_US" but works
- new version : same message but message #11 saying to report the error

I'm sure it is not a Gambas problem but only me (and my settings)

Could someone help me to restore all my configuration to fr-FR (root and
all users)

I'm really lost :(

Thanks a lot

Laurent