[Gambas-user] CONTRIB: Modified Find for editor with List

ron ronstk at ...239...
Wed Mar 24 23:26:40 CET 2004

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 22:44, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> hi ron
>
> I find a bug...
>
> 2 occur in the same line make a bug...
>
> I think you use the line number to set the columnview key.
>
> Fabien

Yes part of it.
The class/module has the path of the class/module as key and are the root
nodes.
The line has the same name.class as key and line# and column pos i.e.
code.class|line#|column#. I found this problem alsobut not repeatable.

Between 'class' and 'pos' you can find the line#.

I think it occurs if a module and class has the same.
There is a bug, it shows the modules but the click does not work.
I have already update but must upload it.

The next thing already functional is the request to see in the event list
witch events has already code.

I hope the update will recover the small bug.

Ron