[Gambas-user] PNG in the web

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Mar 24 07:23:52 CET 2004

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 01:23, Rizky Tahara Shita wrote:
> yeah i know that's the IE bugs... but why don't make the web
> can be viewed in many browser in the same look ?
> try to make a gif then...

Actually, I don't know whether the wiki is representative of the
main gambas page, but only 31% of visitors use IE.  The vast,
eclipsing majority use Mozilla variants, and about 14% use
Konqueror.

I know, it's wild, huh? :)  Never thought I'd see the day again,
even on a linux oriented site.  Between that and SCOX closing
below 8 bucks last night I'm a bit pleased.  Anyway, even though
GIFs are legal here in the US once again, I see no reason to go
back to a patent-encumbered format just because a minority
browser has a bug.  My feeling is, submit a bug report.
Microsoft must have a bugzilla set up, right? ;)

Rob