[Gambas-user] PRB: Completion 2 Symbol inconsistent

ron ronstk at ...239...
Mon Mar 22 22:54:06 CET 2004

On Monday 22 March 2004 22:35, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Friday 19 March 2004 13:55, ron wrote:
> > Strict it is is right because the name is right however in  the class
> > using the property the _Read and _Write where not typed in the past.
> > In class1 the _Read and _Write must for properties as the docmentation
> > say's.
> >
> > -------
> > 'class 1
> >
> > property read Name AS String
> >
> > private m_name as string
> > private m_nameold as string
> >
> > public function Name_Read() as string
> > 	return m_name
> > end
> > public function Name_Write() as string
> > 	msgPopUp ("Can't do this")
> > end
> > public sub Rename(newnam as string)
> > 	m_name=newnam
> > end
> > ---------
> > 'class2
> >
> > public sub doit()
> > 	if class1.Name="horse" then ....
> > 	if class1.Name_Read="gambas" then ....
> > end
> > -------
> >

> > in class2 Name comes as Name_Read, Name_Write and Name_Rename
> > in completion box. Do i something wrong or is this a beauty bug?
> >
> > Ron
>
> Your story is very obscure!
>
> But it helped me to find a bug in completion: property defined in a class
> were not displayed. This will be fixed in the next version.
>
> Regards,

I don't understand obscure yet.

Property in a class ARE displayed here but with the addition
of _Read and _Write part.

Did you look to?
Re: [Gambas-user] REQ: Completion (Suggest Solution)
I have it done in my local version and works now properly.

Ron